Balisunrisetrekkingtours.com – Now that you have visited almost all of the beaches in Bali, you may like to do more adventurous activities while staying in Bali. If you do, I recommend you to try Batur caldera sunrise trekking. It will be such amazing experience, I am telling you. As long as you come in the right time, you will see all of beautiful things that can amaze you.
Since Batur Caldera is not that high, it is possible for you to go up to the summit and witness everything for one day trip only. If you are a sunrise hunter, you can start your journey at 3 or 3.30 am and then hike for about one hour to the summit. Then, you just need to wait for awhile to witness the sunrise from above. I can say that it will be one moment in lifetime that you will not forget as well.
To make your journey far more addicting, you can consider trekking by crossing the Lake in the morning. It will be such remarkable memory for you later on. Since you start the trekking from the early morning, you may not see the beautiful view around you clearly. But, once the sun rises, there is no doubt that you will witness something heaven-like.
Then, what else can we expect from Batur caldera sunrise trekking? Well, you can expect for astonishing object and photo backgrounds. So, if you love to capture every moment with your camera or phone, it will be one of the best places ever to take a picture. It is not only your eyes that will get refreshed by startling view but also your photo gallery.
Moreover, you can also have a camping after your sunrise trekking. You can stay a bit longer on the summit to do camping with your family or friends to witness the startling view of Batur Caldera longer. But, be prepared for hot temperature if you stay on the summit until noon because there is no tree up there.
Furthermore, while you are there, enjoying warm coffee while chatting with your group will be great as well. You can also prepare for breakfast and then enjoy it up there. Well, just by imagining this Batur caldera sunrise trekking, you have got that wonderful vibe, haven’t you? It is normal because you will surely get everything you have ever expected from a sunrise trekking.
It is also possible for you to view the crystal clear Lake Batur from up there. There are so many views that will make you feel better and get amazed here. So, just prepare yourself to get the most of your moment here because it is surely wonderful.
Now, if you are interested to experience this amazing trekking, I have one suggestion for you so that you can get the most of your moment there. You can take a sunrise trekking package to Mount Batur with balisunrisetrekkingtours.com. Here, you will benefit experienced and friendly local guide and more. So, are you ready to start you Batur caldera sunrise trekking?
Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking Itinerary:
- 02.30 – 03.30 AM: Pick up time in your hotel (depend on your hotel location).
- 04.45 AM: Arrive at the starting point, crossing lake then trek to the summit.
- 06.00 AM: Arrival at the summit caldera batur, witness view and sunrise.
- 07.15 AM: Begin our trip to explore the rim of Caledra, then back down.
- 08.00 AM: Arrive at harbor Pulak, crossing the lake finish point.
- 09.00 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 10.30 AM: Finish point of Rafting, having lunch.
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel by private driver air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides with English speaking
- Safety-approved Batur Caldera trekking equipment.
- Breakfast on the top & Drinking water.
- Hot Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate.
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Boat crossing Lake Batur
Things You Should Bring:
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes is okay.
- Extra T-shirt and short pants
- Sun screen
The Pick Up Time:
Ubud: 03:30 AM Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran: 02:30 AM
Sanur: 03:00 AM Seminyak, Canggu, Legian: 02:30 AM
- Temperature: 15 – 18° Celsius (At the summit).
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Rafting Duration: 2 hours
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- For women who pregnant and menstruation period is not allowed to climb up the Volcano due to Hindu religious reasons.
- You can leave your rafting equipment in the car during the trek, its safety with us.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended if you want.
- The tour minimal 2 person, in case one person will add 70% more.