Balisunrisetrekkingtours.com – As one of the most recommended trekking tour in Bali, Mount Batur and Kintamani cycling will be perfect for you who are now in Bali and expect for challenging, yet rewarding experience that will be always be remembered in your life. As written by many happy tourists on trip reviews, joining mount Batur trekking and fun downhill Kintamani cycling tour is so much fun.
Get Pleasure from the Best Sunrise Spot in Bali
You can start your wonderful journey by hiking to the summit of Mount Batur and enjoy magnificent sunrise up there. Since it takes about two hours only to hike the summit, most tour package will start the tour at 2 in the early morning. You just need to prepare your fit body and something warm since it will be cold once you are on the summit.
Remember to prepare your eyes to witness the loveliness of sunrise from the best spot to witness it. You will find such wonderful experience that will make you never forget this day. If you come in the clear day, it is possible for you to see the Batur Lake with its beautiful view as well as the other mountains a far such as Mount Agung or even Mount Rinjani which is located in Lombok Island.
When you join Mount Batur and Kintamani cycling tour, you can also enjoy your time on the summit while having breakfast or sipping your morning coffee with your friends. Well, it must be great, isn’t it?
Enjoy Fun Downhill Cycling Tour after That
If you have finished your activity on the summit, it is the time to enjoy fun downhill cycling tour in Kintamani. You can still enjoy the beautiful view of Mount Batur volcano while going down the mountain. The fresh air combined with green scenic panorama will make your eyes and mind refreshed and relaxed.
On your cycling track, you can also stop by to take picture or to enjoy local refreshments such as fresh young coconut that is available on the way. When you go with Mount Batur and Kintamani cycling, it is possible for you to be introduced to the coffee plantation that is also popular tourism object around the location.
On your way, you can also get to interact with local people who will love to welcome you there. You will be able to see the beauty of traditional Balinese house, rice terrace and also temple. After all, it will be such amazing and wonderful experience that you will never want to forget.
Now, what should you do if you are interested to take a tour to Mount Batur and Kintamani? Well, there are now many tour providers that offer various packages for tourists. If you need recommendation, we recommend you to join the tour provided by balisunrisetrekkingtours.com. Here, you can find a lot of benefits including experienced guide that will help you most.
So, are you ready to experience the fun Mount Batur and Kintamani cycling tour? If you do, book your package on balisunrisetrekkingtours.com then you will get the most of your tour in Bali.
Mount Batur and Kintamani cycling Itinerary:
- 01.45 – 02.30 AM: Pick up time in your hotel (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 AM: Arrive at the starting point, then Begin our trek to the summit.
- 06.00 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, and witness view and sunrise.
- 07.15 AM: Begin our trip to surrounding the crater, the back down.
- 08.30 AM: Arrive at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
- 09.30 AM: Start you Kintamani Cycling tours to Ubud.
- 11.45 AM: Finish your Kintamani Cyling to ubud
- 12.00 PM: Having buffet lunch.
- 10.00 PM: Back to the hotel (estimate back).
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel by private driver air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides with English speaking
- Safety-approved trekking and Cycling equipment
- Professional Cycling Guide Instruction.
- Breakfast & Lunch & Drinking water
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Cycling fees.
Things You Should Bring:
- Cyling outfit T-shirt, short pants or long pants.
- Warm Jacket &, extra clothes.
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Sport shoes or slipper.
The Pick Up Time:
Ubud: 02:30 AM Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran: 01:40 AM
Sanur: 02:00 AM Seminyak, Canggu, Legian: 01:40 AM
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Rafting Duration: 2 hours
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- For women who pregnant and menstruation period is not allowed to climb up the Volcano due to Hindu religious reasons.
- You can leave your rafting equipment in the car during the trek, its safety with us.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended if you want.
- The tour minimal 2 person, in case one person will add 70% more.