Balisunrisetrekkingtours.com – One of the best ways to get out from the hustle bustle of the city is by going somewhere quite and relaxing like mountain or waterfall. If you are seeking for a location that can give you a natural atmosphere like that in Bali, Mount Batur and Sekumpul Waterfall trekking can be the right answer for you.
Mount Batur is known as one of the holiest mountains in Bali after Mount Agung. Not as high as Mount Agung, tourists only need about two hours to reach the summit of this mountain. Providing a very amazing landscape, do trekking in Mount Batur will be a nice experience for anyone who loves to meet natural beauty in Bali.
On the other hand, Sekumpul Waterfall is one of the most scenic natural attractions in Bali. Known as seven hidden waterfalls, this tourism object can be reached after a short hiking because the location is hidden in a forest. If you love a combination of natural trekking and a worthy view to witness after that, both Mount Batur and Sekumpul Waterfall trekking will be a nice choice for you.
There are many things that you can do within the tour. For example, you can witness sunrise or sunset on the summit of Mount Batur. Many of tour services offer a combination of Mount Batur trekking and Sekumpul Waterfall tour. In this case, you can go early in the morning to hike Mount Batur and witness sunrise. When it is getting brighter, you go down the summit and do a next trekking to Sekumpul Waterfall.
You will only need two hours of hiking to reach the summit of Mount Batur. After you reach the summit, you will be able to see the beautiful wonders that you may never see before. The amazing sunrise as a background of your photo shot will result a nice picture that you can share once you come back to home.
Mount Batur and Sekumpul Waterfall tour is surely perfect for anyone of you who love to find an adventure experience in Bali. After you witness the beautiful sunrise on Mount Batur, you can continue your tour to Sekupul Waterfall. Since it is located deep in the forest, you must be prepare for such challenging trekking to the waterfall. But, don’t worry because it will be paid once you reach the waterfall.
The panorama you will see in Sekumpul Waterfall is very fantastic. You can do many activities as well. You can splash your body into the water and do swimming. The water is very clear and there is no doubt that you will get refreshed after you go into the water. Moreover, you can also take a beautiful picture with Sekumpul Water as the background.
It is interesting, isn’t? If you are interested to do a tour to Mount Batur and Sekumpul Waterfall, there balisunrisetrekkingtours.com that you can count on to organize your tour. After that, you can enjoy a wonderful experience of Mount Batur and Sekumpul Waterfall tour.
Mount Batur and Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking Itinerary:
- 01.45 – 02.30 AM: Pick up time in your hotel (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 AM: Arrive at the starting point, then Begin our trek to the summit.
- 06.00 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, and witness view and sunrise.
- 07.15 AM: Begin our trip to surrounding the crater, the back down.
- 08.30 AM: Arrive at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
- 11.00 AM: Arrive in Sekumoul Waterfall Starting point.
- 11.00 PM: Start trek to the Sekumpul Waterfall.
- 12.00 PM: Arrive in the Waterfall ( Enjoying it).
- 02.30 PM: Back to the hotel (estimate back).
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel by private driver air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides with English speaking
- Safety-approved trekking and Rafting equipment
- Professional Rafting Guide Instruction.
- Breakfast on top & Drinking water
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Sekumpul Waterfall Fees.
Things You Should Bring:
- Change outfit T-shirt, short pants or swimsuit.
- Jacket & long pants, extra clothes.
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
The Pick Up Time:
Ubud: 02:30 AM Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran: 01:40 AM
Sanur: 02:00 AM Seminyak, Canggu, Legian: 01:40 AM
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Rafting Duration: 2 hours
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- For women who pregnant and menstruation period is not allowed to climb up the Volcano due to Hindu religious reasons.
- You can leave your rafting equipment in the car during the trek, its safety with us.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended if you want.
- The tour minimal 2 person, in case one person will add 70% more.