Balisunrisetrekkingtours.com – For you who love to do a trekking and rafting, you must go to Mount Batur once you are in Bali. You can also enjoy many interested activities there especially if you join a tour of Mount Batur and white water rafting. Known as one of the most favorite destinations in Bali lately, as a tourism object, Mount Batur offers stunning view that you will never forget.
There is no doubt that Mount Batur offers a highly beautiful panorama which will never disappoint you. Once you are doing a mount trekking here, your tiredness will be replaced with happiness after you can reach the peak of the mountain and see what you face there. If you are a sunrise lover, you can expect for a beautiful sunrise here too.
Fortunately, it is not only the peak of the mountain that will give you such a pleasure. On your way to the peak, you can also see the beautiful view of Batur Lake which combines the view of blue water and striking hills around it. And after all of this beauty, you will reach the top of the Mount Batur and get paid by the gorgeous sunrise with a background of Batur Lake which is covered by a light fog.
Well, you can imagine how beautiful it is, can’t you? Then, what can we do expect of enjoying the beautiful panorama in this mountain? If you join mount Batur and white water rafting tour, here are some of the exciting activities that you can do and also other activities out side of mount Batur and white water rafting tour!
Hunting photo in rafting packages
This is what everyone loves right now: taking beautiful photos in beautiful places. If you visit Mount Batur, there is no doubt that you can get such beautiful photo that you always want to get. There will be many striking moments to be captured, so be prepared for it!
Another package of Camping
Of course, you can go camping there. If you want to stay for awhile to get the most of experience in the top of this beautiful mountain, you can surely do a camping with your friends by bringing a tent up there. However, you must remember that you need prepare your physical health since it will be very hot at noon if you hike the mountain from early morning for sunrise. ( Not in Rafting packages ).
Another package Bathing in hot spring
There is a hot spring in the slope of Batur Mountain which can be enjoyed by visitors. After you got tired of a long trekking on the mountain, you can enjoy the hot spring to let go all of your exhausted. While you are here, you can also enjoy the gorgeousness of Batur Mountain from a far. So interested, isn’t it? ( Not in Rafting packages )
In addition to all of those activities, you can also enjoy white water rafting in Ayung River or Telaga Waja River if you join mount Batur and white water rafting tour with balisunrisetrekkingtours.com. So, it will surely double your happiness! So, what are you waiting for? Visit balisunrisetrekkingtours.com and choose your best package! Happy traveling!
Mount Batur and White water rafting Itinerary:
- 01.45 – 02.30 AM: Pick up time in your hotel (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 AM: Arrive at the starting point, then Begin our trek to the summit.
- 06.00 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, and witness view and sunrise.
- 07.15 AM: Begin our trip to surrounding the crater, the back down.
- 08.30 AM: Arrive at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
- 09.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 11.00 PM: Starting point of White water Rafting.
- 01.00 PM: Finish point of Rafting, having lunch.
- 02.30 PM: Back to the hotel (estimate back).
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel by private driver air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides with English speaking
- Safety-approved trekking and Rafting equipment
- Professional Rafting Guide Instruction.
- Breakfast & Lunch & Drinking water
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- White water rafting fees.
Things You Should Bring:
- Bali rafting outfit IT-shirt, short pants or swimsuit.
- Jacket & long pants, extra clothes.
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Sport shoes or slipper.
The Pick Up Time:
Ubud: 02:30 AM Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran: 01:40 AM
Sanur: 02:00 AM Seminyak, Canggu, Legian: 01:40 AM
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Rafting Duration: 2 hours
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- For women who pregnant and menstruation period is not allowed to climb up the Volcano due to Hindu religious reasons.
- You can leave your rafting equipment in the car during the trek, its safety with us.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended if you want.
- The tour minimal 2 person, in case one person will add 70% more.