Balisunrisetrekking.com – Bali may be known to become the paradise for all of you who love to enjoy wonderful beaches. But, it doesn’t mean that you who love to do camping cannot choose Bali as the best destination for your next holiday or something. It is because you can enjoy Mount Batur camping together with your friends while enjoying all of the other activities around there.
Mount Batur is one of the two holy mountains in Bali alongside Mount Agung. As an active mountain, this mountain offers volcano view that you can enjoy once you come there. You can also get relax while enjoying the beautiful view on the summit. If you love coffee, you can bring your favorite coffee with you and get relax while sipping your coffee there.
Witnessing Sunrise on Mount Batur
If you do camping so that you can stay for quite of long on the summit, you can actually witness such wonderful moment of sunrise and also sunset on the summit. Mount Batur offers gorgeous sunrise that will amaze you. To witness sunrise, you can start your journey from Lake Batur at 2 am and then white for the sunrise.
However, if you want to do Mount Batur camping for longer period to witness more, you can stay from the evening of the day before. So, you can also witness the beautiful sunset up there. Then, you stay overnight to witness the gorgeous sunrise in the next morning. It must be great, isn’t it?
What we can ensure to you will be able to see such wonderful view along your journey to the summit as well as along your camping up there. It will not disappoint you. But, if you are a little bit out of luck and there is cloud that covers everything, no problem because, it is still amazing too.
Other Activities to Opt
In addition to camping, there are many other activities that you can do on the summit. One of the most favorite activities is taking photo and taking selfie or groupie. If you love to capture all the moments you do, this place will give you a lot spots to take beautiful photos. Have Mount Batur camping means that you will witness many pretty spots to take picture and many beautiful objects to be captured.
Moreover, you can also do other activities such as having breakfast together with your group and then having a conversation while drinking coffee or something. After that, you can consider trying downhill biking through the frozen lava since this activity is also possible here. Or you can also hike down the summit and stop by the hot spring to have a relaxing hot spring bathing.
What do you think? Are you ready to pack up your camera memory with a lot of beautiful pictures? And feed your eyes with such wonderful view live? Well, if you do then you can consider having mount Batur camping with balisunrisetrekkingtours.com. We have many beneficial packages to choose to help you get the most of your time when camping on Mount Batur. Finally, happy camping!
Mount Batur Camping Itinerary:
Fist day (1)
- 14:30-15:30 PM: Pick up time from your hotel lobby all around Bali
- 17:00 PM: Arrival at Serongga Village, the start hike (starting point).
- 17:30 PM: Arrival at the camping places (sunset point).
- 17:45 PM: Enjoying beautiful sunset with welcome dishes.
- 18:00 PM: Back to camping places, set up tent.
- 19:00 PM: Make born fire while prepare dinner
- 20:00 PM: Having dinner with local menu
Second day (2)
- 04:30 AM: Get up and prepare for sunrise trek another 45 minutes
- 05:00 AM: Start your hike for 45 minute to the top point
- 05:45 AM: Arrive at the top, enjoying the views.
- 06:30 AM: Having breakfast while enjoying sunrise
- 07:00 AM: Surrounding the main crater and back down to Hot Spring
- 08:30 AM: Arrive at hot spring, cam soaked the hot spring (Add 10$ each)
- 09.30 AM: Arrive at the Coffee Plantation ( Optional and free )
- 11:00 AM: Estimate back to your hotel.
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Breakfat (banana sandwich, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Dinner during camping with local food that we provided.
- Flashlights or torch, hiking poles & safety equipment.
- Full camping equipment, bad, pillow, blanket etc…
- Entrance fees to the area & parking fee.
- Mineral water during your hike.
- Sport shoes (hiking boots is the best, but not required for this trek)
- Long pants and warm jacket, Sunscreen, Camera.
- Hat to protect from the sun (optional)
- Change suits for hot spring (optional)
- Clean shirt or towel (optional)
- Activity Level : Easy to Moderate,
- Hiking Duration : 1 day 1 night, 4 hours (up & down).
- Temperature : 15 – 18° Celsius (At the summit).
Pick Up Times:
- Ubud: 15:30 PM Sanur: 15:0 PM
- Kuta: 14:00 PM Nusa Dua: 13:45 PM
- Jimbaran : 14.00 PM Seminyak: 14:00 PM