Balisunrisetrekkingtours.com – Who doesn’t love to see the beautiful sunrise from the top of the mountain? Well, I guess everyone will love to do so. If you are in the same mind, would you like to do Mount Batur day trekking? There is no doubt that it will be such beautiful memory that we’re never going to forget.
There can be many beautiful beaches to see there, but enjoying a mountain trekking or hiking will be lot meaningful to add to your moment in Bali. But, what we can actually see and do along the trekking?
You can witness such dazzling sunrise!
If you are the one who love to witness the moment of sunrise from various places, witnessing sunrise from the top of Batur Mountain will add more beautiful moment to your memory. You will be able to witness an amazing view here. With gorgeous Batur lake and hills as background, the sunrise will look wonderful from your place. Amazing, isn’t it?
Don’t forget about camping if you have time!
If you join mount Batur day trekking, you can also do camping. In this case, you can go to the mountain at noon and stay to experience sunset in the evening and then sunrise in the next morning. By doing so, you will have more time to enjoy the panorama of Batur Mountain.
And photo hunting with your friends.
Taking a lot of photos with gorgeous background? Well, it is certainly possible here. There is no doubt that your camera will get full because of so many wonderful photos of you and friends while you are on top. Not only on top of the mountain, on your way up there you can also take a picture of Batur Lake and arranged stones made by farmer that you can find on your way to the peak.
How about riding bike downhill if you want?
If you like challenge and adventure, you will mind to ride a bike downhill. Yep, it is possible for you to ride a bike downhill via pathway that is created due to frozen lava. For your information, there have been so many tourists who love to do this activity when joining mount Batur day trekking. So, if you think that the track to go up to the mountain is just so so, riding a bike downhill will be a lot of fun!
Then, enjoy bathing in hot spring!
I can say that this one is the best idea I have ever heard. Yep, you can also do bathing in hot spring after the tired day of trekking in Mount Batur. Located in the slope of the mountain, you can come here after you do down from the peak. But, you are still able to enjoy such iconic panorama while you are taking a bath here.
What do you think? Are you ready to enjoy all of these fun moment waiting for us? Well, if you are interested to do mount Batur day trekking, I have a recommendation to benefit the package offer by Balisunrietrekkingtours.com After all, let’s go travelling to Mount Batur, Bali!
Mount Batur and White water rafting Itinerary:
- 04.30 – 06.00 AM: Pick up time in your hotel lobby (depend on your hotel location).
- 07.00 AM: Arrive at the starting point, and then Begin our trek to the summit.
- 09.00 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, breakfast, witness wonderful views.
- 10.30 AM: Begin our trip to surrounding the crater, the back down.
- 12.30 PM: Arrive at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
- 13.15 PM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 14.00 PM: Back to the hotel (estimate back).
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel by private driver air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides with English speaking
- Safety-approved Day trekking equipment
- Breakfast on the top & Drinking water
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Entrance fees ticket
Things You Should Bring:
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes is okay.
- Extra T-shirt and short pants
- Sun screen
The Pick Up Time:
Ubud: 06:00 AM Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran: 05:00 AM
Sanur: 05:30 AM Seminyak, Canggu, Legian: 05:00 AM
- Temperature: 15 – 18° Celsius (At the summit).
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Rafting Duration: 2 hours
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- For women who pregnant and menstruation period is not allowed to climb up the Volcano due to Hindu religious reasons.
- You can leave your rafting equipment in the car during the trek, its safety with us.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended if you want.
- The tour minimal 2 person, in case one person will add 70% more.