Balisunrisetrekkingtours.com – Mount Batur sunrise trek and Natural hot spring is combine tours package you can take in one day to experiences different things experiences while visit Bali. The trek started by pick up at 1.45 am to 2.30 am in your hotel all around Bali then transfer to the Base of Mount Batur (Toya Bungkah). The hike will begin at 4 am to reach the highest peak 1.717 m above sea level, it will take two hours climb by physically fit hikers.
At around 6 am, you will reach the peak stunning morning view will make your effort paid off. While you enjoy the beautiful view with sunrise, your private guide will have served breakfast such as banana sandwich, hard-boiled egg that cooked in the volcanic steam. It also accompaniment with hot tea or Balinese coffee or hot chocolate base on your request. The next journey after breakfast it scale entire rim crater and will ended in the bottom rim of the crater and then continuing your descent to car park where the end of the journey, this Mount Batur sunrise trek and Natural hot spring adventure will end at around 9 am.
The next trip is soaking Natural Hot springs, Batur Natural Hot Spring is the only one healing spa in Bali that believed as natural medicine. This Natural hot spring will help you to release your tight muscle after long journey on in the morning, this is the second reward after your trek. The temperature water of natural hot spring is 50 degrees Celsius. The therapeutic benefits of the mineral springs are said to include the alleviation of neuralgia, bruising, particular rheumatism, and stiffness of the shoulders, recovery from fatigue and muscular complaints and enhancing fertility. Your lunch will serve after take bath.
After the trekking we will stop off at Bali Agro-tourism place or traditional Bali Coffee processing. In this place you can see several of tropical plantations such as Arabica coffee, Robusta coffee and etc. Moreover, you can see how to make Balinese coffee with traditional process. Beside of that you can get sample of them as well as local herbal teas and coffee Luwak (Civet coffee). It’s the best one coffee in the world. In addition, usually you can see the real Civet were ate fresh coffee beans.
Highlight of the Trip:
- Explore the sacred mountain in the Island an early morning trek with private guide.
- Experiences magical sunrise from the top of mount Batur, explore the rim crater.
- Having breakfast that cooked in volcanic steam on the summit of the volcano.
- Visit the coffee plantation and tasted kinds of organic drink in Temen village.
- Soaking Natural Hot Spring after hike and renew tight muscle.
Come on join us for the amazing and extraordinary experiences trek on active volcano and relaxing muscle after trek!!!
Mount Batur Sunrise Trek and Natural Hot Spring Itinerary:
- 01.45 – 02.30 AM: Pick up time in your hotel (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 AM: Arrive at the starting point, then Begin our trek to the summit.
- 06.00 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, and witness view and sunrise.
- 07.15 AM: Begin our trip to surrounding the crater, the back down.
- 08.30 AM: Arrive at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
- 08.45 AM: Soaking Natural Hot Spring by the Lake.
- 10.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 12.30 PM: Back to the hotel (estimate back).
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel by private driver air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides with English speaking.
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area and trekking equipment.
- Breakfast on the top & Drinking water and hot drink.
- Entrance fees to Hot Spring & parking fee.
- Towel, snack, locker, juice at hot spring.
Things You Should Bring:
- Swimming outfit, T-shirt, short pants or swimsuit.
- Jacket & long pants, extra clothes.
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Sport shoes or slipper.
- Hat optional.
The Pick Up Time:
Ubud: 02:30 AM Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran: 01:40 AM
Sanur: 02:00 AM Seminyak, Canggu, Legian: 01:40 AM
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Rafting Duration: 2 hours
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- For women who pregnant and menstruation period is not allowed to climb up the Volcano due to Hindu religious reasons.
- You can leave your rafting equipment in the car during the trek, its safety with us.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended if you want.
- The tour minimal 2 person, in case one person will add 70% more.