Balisunrisetrekkingtours.com – Well, when you have a plan to go to Bali, there is no doubt that Mount Batur will be one of possible destination on the list. Popular as the one that offers highly beautiful nature view, Mount Batur will give you such amazing experience of trekking especially if you do a mount Batur sunset trekking.
It is no secret that Mount Batur has become a great place to enjoy sunrise and sunset in Bali. Plus, you can also get that stunning crystal clear lake as another background. Since this mountain is still active, if you are lucky to come here on a clear day, you will be able to see the active volcano in such clearly state in the point that you can reach it out and then touch it.
However, if you are not lucky yet, you may end up to see clouds cover the lake and leave not too many things to see. But, it is still beautiful by the way. So, you will not as disappoint as you may ever think. The point is to never forget to carry something warm as you come here because it may get cloudy and cold here.
Actually, when you do a mount Batur trekking, the wonderful view is not available on the top of the mountain only. You can actually see the beautiful view along your way to Kintamani where the Mount Batur is located. So, even you do a mount Batur sunset trekking for watching gorgeous sunset only, you can actually get the other things to see on your way to your main goal.
If you are here, you can also check out the Pura Puncak Penulisan which is known as the highest temple in this island. When you are here, it is possible for you to see such wonderful rice terraces and also the northern coast. It will surely make your trekking to mount Batur even richer with wonderful memory.
Moreover, you should not forget Lake Batur as well when you are in mount Batur. If you also hike to top of the mountain you can actually see this lake clearly from above. But, you can also visit this lake first as a starting point before you go up to the peak. It has wonderful view and you can also find dry volcanic landscape around here that will leave you with great photo background.
After that, you can continue to go to the summit and wait for the sunset up there. There are actually some mount Batur sunset trekking routes that you can take. You will spend about two hours to reach the summit and a half and one hour to go down. So, if you leave to witness sunset from the summit, you can start to hike at 2 or 3 pm.
But, instead of going alone without any guide, it will be better for you to join a kind of mount Batur trip package so that you can have experienced local guide with you. For the best option, you can use the service of balisunrisetrekkingtours.com for the best package to mount Batur sunset trekking.
Mount Batur Sunset Trekking Itinerary:
- 12:00-13:00 PM: Pick up time from your hotel lobby all around Bali
- 03:30 PM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (starting point).
- 05:45 PM: Arrival at the summit of Mt Batur (sunset point).
- 06:15 PM: Start heading back to the car park.
- 08:00 PM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village.
- 10:00 PM: Approximate return to your hotel.
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light Food (banana sandwich, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights or torch, hiking poles & safety equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area & parking fee.
- Mineral water during your hike.
- Sport shoes (hiking boots is the best, but not required for this trek)
- Long pants and warm jacket, Sunscreen, Camera.
- Hat to protect from the sun (optional)
- Clean shirt or towel (optional)
- Activity Level : Easy to Moderate,
- Hiking Duration : 4 hours (up & down).
- Temperature : 25 – 18° Celsius (At the summit).
Pick Up Times:
- Ubud: 01:30 PM Sanur: 12:30 PM
- Kuta: 12:00 PM Nusa Dua: 12:00 PM
- Jimbaran : 12.00 PM Seminyak: 12:)0 PM