Balisunrisetrekkingtours.com – Are you seeking for an activity that will challenge your adrenaline once you are in Bali? If you do, you will love to try Telaga Waja white water rafting. In addition to the beautiful beaches that you may have known before, Bali also offers other beauty that you can enjoy. If you want to appreciate nature from different way, you must try rafting!
For white water rafting, there are actually some main locations in Bali including Ayung River, Melangit River and Telaga Waja River. Now, we are going to focus more on Telaga Waja. Just like the other three locations, Telaga Waja offers such a beautiful panorama to enjoy in addition to the rafting activity that will get you into a great level of excitement.
Then, what makes this water rafting a best choice for an adventure seeker? Here are some of the reasons why rafting at Tegala Waja River is a worth a try.
1. It is suitable for all ages
Even though it is considered to be more extreme compared to the other popular white water rafting, this location is still a perfect place for all ages. It is because this location is suitable for beginner and kids which means it is safe for all people. But, you do not need to worry because there will be safety gears and experienced guides that will help you.
2. It is perfect for adrenaline seeker
There is no doubt that you will face a great challenge as you arrive in the location of Telaga Waja white water rafting. The level of difficulty of Telaga Waja is two until four which means that it offers a mix of rapid categories. This is what will make thing more challenging because the flow is different from one point to another. So, just prepare for so much fun as you do the activity.
3. It offers wonderful panorama around
While enjoying the challenge on board, you can enjoy the beauty around you. Telaga Waja river is surrounded by such wonderful green scenery that is able to refresh your eyes and mind. You will get an opportunity to see a beautiful view of tropical forest, rice field, waterfalls and so on. The point is you will get satisfied of the entire natural environment around you.
What do you think? It is a nice place to visit, isn’t it? If you are interested to experience a challenging rafting at Telaga Waja River, it will be great for you to find a Bali tour service that offers you a package to visit Telaga Waja and do a rafting activity here. If you need a recommendation, we clearly recommend you to choose balisunrisetrekkingtours.com.
These two Bali tour companies are known to provide high quality of service by ensuring your safety and great excitement on your adventure in Bali. So, what are you waiting for? Just visit one of the companies above and choose the best tour package of Telaga Waja white water rafting you like. There is no doubt that you will come back with a nice experience to share.
Telaga Waja White Water rafting Itinerary:
- 08.45 – 09.30 AM: Pick up time in your hotel (depend on your hotel location).
- 10.00 AM: Arrive at the starting point, change suits then Begin our rafting.
- 10.30 AM: Arrival at the Telaga Waja river, and start your Rafting.
- 12.30 PM: Finished your rafting, then go up to restaurant,
- 13.00 AM: Having lunch with local food that we provide.
- 14.00 AM: Finish lunch and back hotel
- 15.00 PM: Back to the hotel (estimate back).
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel by private driver air conditioned car
- Experienced Rafting instructors guides with English speaking
- Safety-approved standard Rafting equipment
- Buffet Lunch after rafting & Drinking water
- Entrance Fee to Ubud Area.
Things You Should Bring:
- Bali rafting outfit IT-shirt, short pants or swimsuit.
- Jacket & long pants, extra clothes.
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
The Pick Up Time:
Ubud: 09:30 AM Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran: 08:40 AM
Sanur: 09:00 AM Seminyak, Canggu, Legian: 08:40 AM
- Temperature: 15 – 22° Celsius
- Rafting Duration: 2 hours
- Activity Level: Rapid 2-3
- You can leave your rafting equipment in the car during the raft, its safety with us.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended if you want.
- The tour minimal 2 person, in case one person will add 70% more.
Price: $50.00 USD/Person (Minimum 2 Persons)